Tuesday, July 12, 2011

69.74.212.7 - Remote Desktop Connection


I am doing a search for a client that is trying to hire a Siebel professional who has experience with both the loyalty module and the airline industry.

They will consider either a full time professional or a contractor and will do fly-in/fly-out to Dallas where this position will be based (if you would be joining on staff, after completion of this initial assignment, they would expect you to do 80% travel).

It has obviously been a while since I was last in contact so I thought I would drop a note to you to see what you were doing professionally and whether you might now be qualified and whether you were interested and available.

If so, please email your resume in Word to me; if you know someone who might fit this better, feel free to forward this note to them with my thanks.



Best wishes,



Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter*
Concepts in Staffing
mailto:TheBigGameHunter@cisny.com
www.JeffAltman.com
Twitter: @TheBigGameHuntr



*TM, The Big Game Hunter, Inc., 2007