Monday, November 12, 2007

Want to Earn $1000 the Easy Way?


Want to Earn $1000 the Easy Way?

 

As you can see I have a lot of opportunities available with clients.

 

If you refer someone to me who I place in a full time position with a client, I will pay you $1000 after the person works there for 90 days and I have been paid.

If you refer someone to me who fills a consulting assignment, I will pay you a percentage of the profits from the assignment.

 

If you refer a new client to me with who I fill a position, I will pay you $1000 for the first job I fill with them or a percentage of the profits from the assignment.

 

Just email the contact information to me that fits a job (or who is trying to hire someone). I won’t mention your name if that is your preference.

 

Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter

thebiggamehunter@cisny.com